Sunday, September 15, 2013

Angela Knight


I've been writing erotic romance since 1996, when my first novella appeared in Secrets Vol. 2. In June, 2004, Jane's Warlord, my first novel, was published, followed by FOREVER KISS in July, 2004 the antho HOT BLOODED in September, and MASTER OF THE NIGHT in October. MASTER OF THE MOON, my next book, hit the USA Today list for three weeks, much to my amazement. Since then I've been writing like a lunatic and having a wonderful time.
I've been married to a wonderful man for more than twenty years now. He's a senior investigator with our county sheriff's office. As a result, I know an awful lot of cops, which is one reason I love putting police procedural elements in my fiction. I also spent ten years as a reporter, which gave me a collection of war stories you would not believe.
My husband Mike and I have one son, Anthony, who is in his twenties now.

Links to her sites:
http://www.amazon.com/Angela-Knight/e/B001H6GF4Q/ref=sr_tc_2_0?qid=1379297889&sr=1-2-ent
https://www.facebook.com/AngelaKnight2002

No comments:

Post a Comment